YOUR HOME AMONG THE GUM TREES
Kalgan River. Surrounded by magnificent gum trees as well as other native flora and wildlife, this is your chance to experience nature in all her glory.
There's plenty to do at Kalgan River Chalets & Caravan Park. We are Albany's only river front
caravan park that offers river, harbour and open water fishing from our privately accessed boat ramp.
There is plenty to do at Kalgan River Chalets & Carvan Park. We have activities of all kinds for a variety of tastes. Whether it be taking advantage of our in-park facilities or enjoying the many attractions that the surrounding area offers. Once you discover the range of options available you will wish you'd made your holiday longer.
- Fishing - our park is the only one in Albany that offers river, harbour and open water fishing.
- Swimming (in the river)
- Golfing on our 3-4 par 9 hole course (complimentary to all guests.)
- Tennis courts (clubs and raquets available for hire)
- Scenic riverside walks - discover the unique wildflowers that grow in the area
- Cafe (Phone: 0467 003 425)
Some of Southern Western Australians finest Regional attractions
are a short drive away including;
- Natural Trail Rides
- Marron Farming
- Ocean Beaches
- Porongurups National Park
- Stilring Ranges National Park
- Mount Barker